Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday's Tip of the Day...

Since next week is Halloween, I thought I'd make my tip of the day related to that.  This is something I started doing on Harper's (my oldest) first Trick-or-Treating Halloween. Her real first Halloween she was only 2 1/2 weeks old so we stayed at home that year. But the next year, we headed out with her cousins for her first real Halloween experience.  I wanted to be able to look back and remember a few little things from each year so I got her a cotton bag for trick-or-treating.  Each year I have written a few little memories down on the back of the bag...like who we went with, what costume was worn, etc. Now her sister has a bag with her four Halloween memories on it and this year we get to start one for her little brother.  I hope they can look back on these bags when they are too old for trick-or-treating and reminisce on those fun nights they had.
I use a fabric marker to write on the bags.
Harper had to add a picture to her bag last year (hers is the one on the left)

Follow me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment