Wednesday, October 17, 2012

So What Wednesday

I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" again this week for...
So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying "So what" if...
(PS Several of my "So what's" have to do with our recent vaca to the beach)

~I have decided no more long car trips while my son is teething...seriously 4 hours (both ways) in a car with a crying baby is NOT my idea of a vacation!!  If traveling is a must during teething...I will wear earplugs...not joking!

~ I walked around on the beach in my bathing suit (no coverup,oversized t-shirt or shorts) for the first time in a REALLY long time :)

~I got in pics with my kids at the beach...yay and in my bathing suit...double yay for me! I am usually the one behind the camera because I hate pictures of myself and I am never in pictures in my bathing suit so I was proud of me.

~I have recently become obsessed with hummus. Seriously, I have finished off a tub of it by myself in a matter of days.  I eat it with carrots, pretzels, chips, tortilla shells, and even make hummus sandwiches...I'm making myself hungry just typing this :)

~I decided to become a coffee drinker about 2 weeks ago. I had never had a cup of coffee in my life even though I think it smells heavenly.  I keep reading all these studies and findings that drinking coffee is good for you and in one study they found that people who drank 1-2 cups of coffee a day actually lived longer than people who drank none. Now there is a flip side...too much coffee is not good for you. But I'm doing fine with my one cup a day (as long as it has some flavor to it...can't do plain black!)

~We have at least 2-3 sets of sheets for every bed in our house and yet the sheets I take off and wash are the ones that go back on...why??? because I hate folding sheets. I mean really who can properly fold those darn fitted sheets (or curly sheets as we call them)!?! If I do try and fold them, they just end up rolled into a ball and my linen closet just looks like a hot mess...I am not happy with that so yeah I reuse the same set of sheets over and over and over just to avoid folding them :)

4 comments:

  1. Rock that bathing suit girl! You've worked hard! And fitted sheets are awful! Seriously, I wish I could figure out how to fold them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynsey! If you figure out how to fold those darn sheets let me know!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for bathing suit wearing :) I do not blame you for earplugs next time if you got a teething baby in the car. I would most likely do the same & goodness I agree to the whole sheet thing. we too have several yet all we do is put the one currently on the bed again after because just like you I hate folding sheets ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashleigh...glad I'm not the only one who hates those darn sheets! Haha

      Delete