-cardboard egg carton with the cups cut apart
-paint in Halloween colors
-tissue paper in Halloween colors
-wiggle eyes (2 per cup)
-small Halloween candies (M&M's or Reeses Pieces or candy corn work great)
1. Trim egg cups with scissors so they will have a neat edge.
2. Cut 3 inch squares from tissue paper.
3. Paint egg cups in Halloween colors and let dry.
4. Use glue stick to put a dab of glue in the center of a tissue paper square.
5. Glue side facing downward gently press center of tissue paper into center of the inside of the egg cup.
6. Glue two wiggle eyes on each cup. (if glue sticks don't hold them, try using white glue)
7. Fill with small Halloween treats.
Find me on Facebook
Idea from: http://crafts.kaboose.com/egg-cup-treat-holders.html