Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Favorites...

I have decided to start posting some of my favorite things on Fridays.  I have no guide lines, it's just going to be something I have tried and loved enough to share. It could be a recipe, kids product, baby item, craft, cleaning product...like I said anything I have tried and fallen in love with! This week it's Shaklee's ScourOff. My only regret is I didn't try this stuff sooner! Instead of me going on and on about how much I love it (because I totally could) I'll let the pictures do the talking.

When we moved into this rental house, the sink was one thing I could not get clean...no matter what I tried.  And it was embarrassing because it looked like I had never even tried to clean it.  All I had to do was get a sponge, put some ScourOff on it, rub it in all over the sink, and wash it off with warm water. Took me like 2 minutes to get these amazing results...

 After seeing how easy it was to clean with this stuff, I had to go tackle the shower. I can not believe I'm going to post these pictures...don't judge! I HATE how gross the shower looks.  I seriously clean it more than anything else in the whole house, yet it looks the nastiest.  

 The picture doesn't do it justice! Let's just say, I know longer dread opening up my shower curtain :)

Oh and got a bonus for you...this stuff smells yummy enough to eat.  Now don't go eating it but seriously what other tough jobs cleaning product smells good?!  I only wish computers had smell-o-vision so you could smell it for yourself :)  It's a paste so it doesn't form dust clouds like Ajax or Comet and its made from natural ingredients so it won't burn off your nose hairs while your cleaning!  It can be used on sinks, tile, grout, ovens, ovenproof glass, stovetops, ceramic tiles, porcelain sinks and baked enamel!!

If you are interested in this Shaklee product or any of the other amazing Get Clean items, check them out here I promise you will love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment