I'm linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" again this week for...
This week I'm saying "So What"if...
- I wore flats the other day for the first time EVER...got the blister to prove it. I'm more of a flip flop kinda girl.
- I always suck my belly in when I step on the scale...it's an automatic 2lb reduction, right?!
- My daughter will be missing school tomorrow and Friday because we are going to the beach. She's in kindergarten so it's not like she's missing too much plus we didn't have a family vacation this summer and Fall is my favorite time for a beach vaca!
- I think the best tactic, when having sweets in the house, is to go ahead and eat 'em all up...that way you don't have to deal with temptation for days on end.
- If I'm definitely not a Martha Stewart type, I'm still doing 31 days of Halloween crafts and snacks on my blog this month.
- I'm actually happy with my weight, for the first time in my life...now if I could just get rid of this dang baby pooch! Any tips??
- I'm jealous of my girls' wardrobe (they are 4&5)...I mean seriously they are blessed! Between hand-me-downs and their grandmas they have an awesome wardrobe. If I could wear the brown knee high boots my 5 year old just got, I would so steal them!
- I miss my hubs when he is out of town, but do enjoy having an evening to myself every once in a while...is that bad?
- We have not had a date night since our son was born (11 months ago)...wait this is NOT ok! In our defense, we moved when he was 1 month old to an area where we knew nobody then again when he was 5 months old to an area where we knew nobody. I can't let someone I don't know watch my babies!! So anyway, enough is enough and we will be having date night soon!