And I'm saying so what if...
- I took my daughter to school in my pj's the other day...at least she got there on time.
- I NEVER iron...if the dryer doesn't get the wrinkles out then oh well.
- I let my 11 month old play with things he probably shouldn't sometimes...if I have my eye on him and it's keeping him quiet for a few minutes, then I'm all for it.
- I'm the worst sales lady ever...I still love working for Shaklee.
- I'm addicted to freezer cooking...haven't had to actually "cook" a meal in months.
- I get all my clothes from consignment stores...I'm a little addicted to them too.
- I have had an electric mixer since we got married (8+ yrs ago) and have NEVER used it. Why you ask...laziness-I don't want to have to clean it or the mess I'm sure I will make with it. If I can't mix the ingredients by hand, then I'll find another recipe. I count the hand mixing towards my exercising for the day! ha
- I vacuum my house several times a week. Obsessed with clean floors you say...nope I just enjoy 15 minutes without hearing somebody say, "Mommy!"
- I won't run on the treadmill unless I can watch Netflix on my phone...I mean how boring is running while staring at a wall!?!
- I am technologically impaired...but I'm still loving being a new blogger.
What are you saying "So What" to today?