Saturday, September 29, 2012

October is (almost) here...

Well I think we started a monthly thing in our house last month when we found a poem, talked about Fall, and decorated one of the large windows in our living room for Fall.  My girls said they wanted to do it again for October so we found this Pumpkin Poem and used some of the crafts from my 31 days of Halloween Crafts & Snacks blog posts (starting Monday!) to decorate the window with.  We also took the basket, that we put the Fall books in, back to their bedroom and traded those books for Halloween themed books. It was great time well spent with my daughters while their brother napped.  I love when I walk into the living room and the two of them are snuggled into our oversized chair and Harper is reading to Palmer....melts my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment