Supplies to make baby wipes:
-1 cup of water
-1 tablespoon baby oil
-1-2 tablespoons of baby soap or shampoo (I used Shaklee)
-Roll of paper towels, cut in half with a serrated knife **remove cardboard roll after cutting in half
-old baby wipe box or another plastic box with lid
1. Put water, oil and soap in the bottom of the baby wipes container and stir together until they are well combined.
2. Lay one of your halves of paper towels (remove cardboard roll first) into the mixture. Make sure you lay it on the side, not standing up.
3. After about 30 seconds, flip the roll over and let the other side soak up the mixture. Let the roll sit for about 30 minutes so that the entire roll gets saturated and all the moisture has been absorbed into the paper towels.
4. They are ready to use now. Pull the towels from the inside of the roll for best results.
Supplies to make diaper rash treatment:
-1/2 cup sweet almond oil
-1/4 cup water
-3 drops of tea tree oil
-3 drops lavender
-small spray bottle
1. Put all ingredients into a small spray bottle.
2. Shake before each use to make sure all ingredients are mixed well.
3. Spray onto baby's bottom after cleaning with wipe.
4. Put on fresh diaper.