Wednesday, November 28, 2012

So What Wednesday...

Linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" for:
So What Wednesday
 
This week I am saying "So What" if...

-I'm still not in that holiday spirit and haven't bought more than a couple of gifts.

-In two months, I have gone from never having a cup of coffee in my life to a morning cup and sometimes even a lunch time cup. 

-I have to have Natural Bliss coffee creamer in my coffee or I can't drink it (vanilla and caramel are delish and don't have all the junk in them like other creamers do!)

-I already opened my Christmas gift.  The hubs went out on Black Friday and brought me back an awesome tablet with attachable keyboard.  He said he didn't want to wait a month to give it to me.  I didn't even know I wanted one until I messed around with it...it's pretty awesome!

-My son is getting a shelf for his room for Christmas.  I know, not very exciting but he doesn't need anymore toys, he needs a place to put the ones he has.  Plus, he's only a year old so I'm going to get away with it while I still can :)

-I have decided to let my girls start paying for little trinkets, etc. they are always asking for when we go to the store.  They earn stickers for doing good deeds, being sweet to each other, listening, etc. and they can turn 10 stickers in for $1.  They have loved being able to go to the Dollar Tree and pick out something and pay for it themselves. It has also been easier than telling them, "No" all the time.  Now when they ask for something, I say, "Do you have your money to pay for it?"

-Even though I sell Shaklee, I decided to try Shakeology.  Had my first shake yesterday (chocolate with pb & banana) and it was pretty darn good.


-I said I would never homeschool my children but with the disappointment in the school system here and the cost of private school, that option has made it onto my list for next year.

What are you saying "So What" to this week? 

Find me on Facebook at My little smarties

No comments:

Post a Comment