Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Favorite...

I love putting a little love in my daughter's lunch box to let her know I'm thinking about her during the day. I came across a website called Say Please that has the most adorable little notes.  On the front there is a short note and on the back there is a fun little fact for you child to learn and share with their buddies over lunch. Even though my daughter is only in kindergarten and learning how to read, I put them in there and challenge her to sound out the words she doesn't know.  And even if your child doesn't pack a lunch, you can stick the note in a backpack or binder. 

I ordered a set, which came with 8 volumes and 12 cards in each volume.

 Here is an example of one I recently put in my daughter's lunchbox:

Do your Black Friday shopping online and check out Say Please today and you can get 60% your order. You can also find them on Facebook at Lunchbox Love.
**If you go to the site and click Lunchbox Love Printables and fill out the name and email form, they will send you a 10% off coupon just for checking out the site :)

 They even have Lunch Box Love for Birthday Girls & Boys, Camp, Everyone in Your Life, Those you Appreciate, your Girlfriends, Those you Work With, Loved Ones, Holiday Love, ...literally something for everyone!

How do you show your kids a little love?

Remember to find me on Facebook at My little smarties
 

No comments:

Post a Comment