Friday, December 21, 2012

Sorry to say...

I'm sorry I have been MIA this week. I have had some issues come up in my personal and family life that require my full attention and devotion and I am going to have to take a leave of absence from blogging for the time being.  I hope to be able to blog about this journey I am on, in the future.  Thank you all for reading, leaving comments, and following me as post about nothing more exciting than my life as a mom to my three little smarties.  I appreciate each and every one of you!!!  I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

God Bless-
Sarah


4 comments:

  1. You've got all my thoughts, prayers and love! I'm here for you always, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you! I hope you are doing alright. I hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete