Monday, December 10, 2012

Liebster Award

Thank you to Parlo and Logi for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
leibster 150
~"Liebster" is a German word meaning sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, or welcome. 
~The Liebster Award is granted to new, up and coming bloggers with great potential and fewer than 200 followers.
~According to the rules of the Liebster Award, I am to answer 11 questions posed at the nominating website, choose 11 people to whom I will pass on this honor, and then make up 11 more questions which the new recipients must then in turn answer.

11 questions:
1. Where is your favorite place to eat? 
 My mom's or mother-in-law's house...I love me a good home cooked meal.

2. Why did you start blogging? 
I love sharing ideas with other mommies and wanted to let people know about getting their family, their homes and their lives healthier with Shaklee. 

3. Who is your biggest inspiration? 
Biggest Momspiration is my mom and Biggest blogger/mom/business leader inspiration is Jaima at Ringaroundtherosies.net

4. What’s your favorite song? 
Too many favorites! 

5. What was your first ever screenname? 
I can't remember....maybe appsoccer7??

6. What’s your favorite alcoholic beverage? 
Light beer 

7. If you were stranded on a desert island would you rather have electricity and your gadgets, or the actor/singer of your dreams? 
electricity and my gadgets 

8. What do you do for a living?
I am a stay-at-home/work-at-home mom. I help people make their lives healthier with Shaklee.

9. If you could change your name, what would you choose? 
When I was little I thought about this a lot because there were always a ton of other Sarahs in my classes and soccer teams and  I decided I like my name...I want all the other Sarahs to change theirs :)

10. Dinner or dessert? 
Dessert! 

11. What high end/luxury item would you buy if money wasn’t an issue? 
My dream house

11 Random things about me:
1. I played soccer from the time I was 6 until I got pregnant with my third child.
2. I enjoy organizing.
3. I am the oldest of four children.
4. I think it would be fun to pack the family up in an RV and travel the county for a while.
5. I am such a southern girl...love sweet tea, grits, fried chicken, saying "Bless your heart" and "Yall."
6. My favorite number is 7 (my soccer number).
7. I am right handed but left footed.
8. I am not a winter person and would love for it to be 70 degrees all year long.
9. I just became a coffee drinker...now I'm addicted.
10. I really want to learn to sew!
11. I said I would never be one of those moms who has a theme for their kids names...yet all three of my kids have an -er name and all of their middle names begin with an e.

11 questions for the nominees:
1. Do you like to cook/bake?
2. What is your favorite holiday?
3. Magazines or books?
4. What is your middle name (not maiden name)?
5. Do you have kids? 
6. Do you live in the same state you were born in?
7. What is the best vacation you ever took? (or want to take if you haven't had a favorite yet?)
8.  What is your favorite dessert? 
9.  Do you have a celebrity crush?
10. Do you have a favorite sport, if so what is it?
11. Mac or PC?

11 Blogs I nominated:
1.  The Moore Family
 
2.  Apple of Mama's Eye

3. Kumquats and Such

4. Patching Hearts
 
5. Secrets to Style
 
6. Holliebearies
 
7. Life as a Seed
 
8. The B Family Blog
 
9. Ramsay Grace

10. Mice in the Kitchen
 
11. keeping plus in a minus world

Here are the rules should you choose to except the award:
1. Thank your nominator and link back to the nominator’s blog in your post.
2. Answer the 11 questions posted by the nominator.
3. List 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
5. Nominate 11 other fabulous up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers for the Liebster Blog Award.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so very much!! :)

    Laura@MiceInTheKitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag You're It!
    http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/2012/12/tag-youre-it.html

    Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do I answer the same questions you did or do I make up new ones for the Tag You're It?

      Delete