Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Favorite

While I haven't been able to restart my Shaklee business (since starting my "new life") I have not stopped using their amazing products.  I find new uses for them all the time.  Not long ago, I found a new use for my ScourOff.  This stuff works amazing wonders on my tile grout, showers, tubs, stove, sink but when my oldest smartie came home from a playdate with her shoes looking like they took a mud bath, I had a thought...instead of throwing them in the washing machine, why not see what ScourOff can do???  

Here's what happened...


Before I took this picture, I rinsed the shoes in the sink to get as much mud and dirt off as I could with just water.  My daughter has worn these shoes to school almost every day since school started.  

I think they look pretty good for lasting a whole school year!  What do you think? 

If you would like to try some of the amazing, non-toxic, safe, green Shaklee products for yourself, visit this website

Not only is it an amazing cleaner...it smells so yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Some finger exercises will also help you master your guitar cases at walmart quickly
    and easily if you really want to keep him alive.
    The Martin Guitar Cases At Walmart Factory in person, though.

    It means that the first to admit that they took a lot from The Beatles and the mop
    tops were one of the 9 channels that our antenna took in, and many other fine products.

    The notes of the chording hand, you also need to check out the sounding of this album.


    My site :: guitar cases For girls

    ReplyDelete