Wednesday, October 17, 2012

31 Days Series: Day 17

 Spider Puppets
When I was at the dollar store shopping for most of my supplies, I saw a pair of black work gloves.  I figured there was a craft there somewhere, so I bought them and this is what we came up with.  All of the supplies for this can be bought at Dollar Tree.

Supplies:
-black gloves (one for each spider)
- black pom poms (two for each spider)
-wiggle eyes (two for each spider)
-white glue or fabric glue

Directions:
1.  Put the glove on so its easier to see where the eyes should be placed.
2.  Glue two pom poms down right behind your knuckles (touching each other). We decided the best place was right behind your index and middle fingers. Let glue dry.
3. Take glove off and glue two wiggle eyes onto the two pom poms. Let glue dry.


My girls wanted to add some color to their spiders so we used yellow and orange pom poms for the eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment